G3 Splitboard + GRIPRegular price $399.99 Sale price $359.99 Save $40.00
G3 Splitboard + Universal
Maximum grip and traction ideal for steep ascents and icy skin tracks. High-traction nylon plush material for durability and versatility.
- Asymmetrical Tip Connector: G3’s splitboard skin tip connectors are inspired by our ski skins, but custom tailored for splitboards.The low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hand on each skin tip allows for a secure, lightweight connection on any board shape.
- New Camming Tail Connector: Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD+ tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
- Pre-Cut Straight Edge: The tip and tail connections and the straight edge of the skin fabric are all built to naturally align with your board out of the box. You only need to trim the shaped edge of the skin to dial in a custom fit.
- New Sizing With More Overlap: The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD+ skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. The S/M and M/L skins overlap for 8 cm allowing splitters who fall within that range a choice to have more skin fabric for additional coverage or less material for weight savings
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
BaseNZ strive to bring you the best gear we can get our hands on. Sometimes figuring out sizing and the tech can be confusing so here are some gear tips to help you choose the right products. This way you can have the absolute best experience using it. Choose from the guides below or feel free to CONTACT US if you're not into reading so much...
Shipping is free NZ-wide on orders over $50*
*$5 shipping for rural addresses - please select "I need rural delivery" at check out.
When will I receive my Order? - Depending on what it is and how large your order is plays a big part on how long it will take.
Once we receive your order we will get it out to you as soon as possible. Some times the stock can be in our Queenstown store and needs to be brought over to Wanaka to ship out. Small items, once sent are on overnight NZ Post so should be 1-2 business days.
Larger items such as bags, skis, snowboards are sent with PBT and run on a 4-5 business days south island and 7-9 Days North Island. Sometimes these can take up to three weeks to the North Island so please allow time to get to you. These are also subject to delays due to staff shortages / Christmas madness etc. along the chain.
Please keep in mind that if you have a rural address this can add an extra day or two also.
In general, we ship our orders with CourierPost, which we run on a 1-2 day service with pickup at 3pm each day.
Larger items, such as luggage, skis and snowboards, ship on an earlier service with PBT couriers. This is a fully traceable service. (Just to note: if it is a rural delivery, it can take a few more days depending on your local service.)
PICK UP IN STORE OPTION
Want to come collect your order from our store in Wanaka or Queenstown? Great! We will email you when your order is ready to collect. This can take from 2-4 business days depending on what it is.
If you would like a more accurate delivery time then just CONTACT US or give us a call within business hours on 0800 227 374.
All the stock you see online is in New Zealand! Not from somewhere dodgy overseas.
Orders made during the weekend or on public holidays, when couriers do not operate, will be processed on the following business day or soon after.
Online is a crazy business and sometime inventory can get mucked up in the numbers, we may not have the ordered item on hand. If we cannot fulfil your entire order, within the stated time frames, we aim to contact you within 36hrs (Mon-Fri).
Should you not receive an order confirmation or update please check your spam/junk filter in your email as it may have been filtered incorrectly.
If an item ordered is unavailable for shipping, depending on your preference, we will:
- Substitute another product for your order
- Refund or credit your order.
- Ship your order at a later date
- Contact you when the requested item is back in stock
Simple: Shipping is FREE for New Zealand orders over $50*
*$5 shipping for rural addresses
We use Courierpost for smaller items and PBT Couriers for larger items. All items are sent on a traceable service and we will email you confirmation when your order is dispatched.
International orders will be calculated after the order has been placed and you will be notified on the cost.
We can offer the best price possible for a traceable, signature service which is targeted for 2-6 business days with a flat rate of $28 to Australia for small items, as most of the orders are under 2KG. If your order is over 2KG, we will contact you to advise of the shipping rate.
International shipping is non-refundable after the items have been sent.
*If your delivery is considered Rural / Urban by DHL or to Tasmania, where additional charges will apply, we will contact you to advise you of this charge. At no point will we change an additional amount without your authorization.
For inquiries about Australian shipping and delivery: CONTACT US
Place orders on-line by adding items to your Shopping Cart and proceeding to Checkout. You can use your credit card via our secure transaction gateway to pay or select to pay or any of our part pay options.
If you prefer to pay by bank deposit, give us a call to arrange it.
If you have questions about merchandise or are looking for something you can't find online, please call us between 10 am and 3pm New Zealand Standard Time (+12GMT) Monday to Friday at 0800 227 374 or online at 03 443 6698, or if you would rather email you can here at CONTACT US.
We ship for FREE within NZ on orders over $50 that are non-rural.
We use Courierpost for smaller items and PBT Couriers for larger items. All items are sent on a Traceable Service and we will email you confirming your order has been dispatched with a tracking number.
International shipping is via DHL Couriers or New Zealand Post.
BaseNZ.com is not responsible for any customs charges or duties incurred, these are the responsibility of the receiver. Please call your local customs office for information. If your international order needs to be returned for a change of size or you change your mind BaseNZ.com is not responsible for return shipping costs. If BaseNZ.com makes a mistake with your international order BaseNZ.com will cover return shipping costs.
NOTE: If you are not in New Zealand or Australia then we do not have a shipping cost option at check out and will notify you will the shipping price once order has been placed.