ROSSIGNOL SEEK 7 TOUR SKIRegular price $1,149.99 Sale price $689.90 Save $460.09
ROSSIGNOL SEEK 7 TOUR SKI
Designed to move deeper into the backcountry, reach your peak on the all-new SEEK 7 TOUR. At 86mm underfoot, this ultra-lightweight, touring specialist ski is the newest addition to the legendary 7 Series collection. Featuring a paulownia/microcell Light Core construction and updated Air Tip technology, the SEEK 7 blazes a new trail in terms of weight (2500g/pr) and progressive downhill performance. AT binding compatibility only.
- Main size: 176 cm
- Weight: 2,5 KG/PAIR (176cm)
- All_available_sizes: 154, 162, 168, 176, 182
- Bindings system: OPEN
- Core: PAULOWNIA & CELL CORE
- Reinforcements: FIBERGLASS
- Construction: CENTRAL WALL
- Radius: 19m
- Rocker: POWDER ROCKER
- Sidecuts: PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT
- Sidecuts dimensions: 122 - 86 - 108
- Tail dimensions: 108
- Tip dimensions: 122
- Waist dimensions: 86
- This exclusive Rossignol technology has been masterminded for freeriding and wide open spaces! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain maximum torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, the tip is lightened for greater ease, safety, and versatility, and the weight is focused in the center of the ski to maximize control and power beneath the skier's feet. THE ROCKER REVOLUTION IS HERE!
PAULOWNIA & CELL CORE:
- Designed for lightweight free-touring, vertical strips of MICROCELL and PAULOWNIA create a featherweight core construction for the ultimate blend of ultra-light energy, shock absorption, and stability.
- Central Dualtec combines sandwich and cap construction. Sandwich construction in the center of the ski for effective grip, cap construction at tip and tail for easier turn initiation. This technology delivers a very fluid and comfortable ride. Grip, Ease, Durability.
- Very solid construction with a reinforced top sheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30° to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Designed for the deepest powder days, our most progressive rocker/camber profile delivers an award-winning balance of confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower tip rocker, tapered tail profile, and traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering, instant speed control, and the power, energy, and grip to get you back to the lift.