Boot fitter (Ski Technician) Position
Job posted 30th June 2021
The team at BaseNZ Queenstown are looking for a new staff member.
This is a snow focused boot fitting technicians position reporting to shop managers. This full-time position requires highly flexible seasonal working hours including nights and weekends. Key responsibilities include maintaining a high level of customer sales and service, management, and maintenance of snow boot fit workshop area, assisting with seasonal buying and stock management, being a sales superstar, loving snow and helping people out.
We are looking for a motivated person who thrives in a busy and highly interactive work environment and has the following attributes:
- Min 2 years’ experience ski & snowboard boot fitting
- Experienced in biomechanical foot assessment.
- Expert in making custom orthotics, installing heating systems, custom boot moulds.
- Experience in workshop Waxing/Edging & drill/mounting of skis would be beneficial.
- The successful applicant will be a team player with a well-developed service focus and “can-do” attitude.
- The ability to use their own initiative, to work independently and as part of a cohesive team.
- Friendly, organised and customer focused.
We offer the successful person:
- An hourly wage plus incentives
- Flexible hours
- Prospect of future job development and training
- Plenty of time on snow
- A fun team environment to work in
- Great staff discounts and benefits
If you are keen to take on a new challenge, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to:
Boot fitter (Snow) Position - email@example.com