BaseNZ Helps Out
BaseNZ has its foundations in the snow, but has also been built upon the values of our people.
We truly believe in building confidence in our youth by encouraging the expression of self through art or sport. BaseNZ makes caring for our community and our environment a priority, especially in keeping our slopes snowy so we can all continue to enjoy the snow culture for years to come.
Throughout the last 19 years BaseNZhas been proud to support various groups and individuals within the Wanaka community, snowsports community, and the greater NZ community. Take a look at some of the organisations and people we have been privileged enough to support:
- BASE Freeride Team – 9 ski & snowboard athletes in Wanaka are supported by Base.
- Treble Cone Mini Mountain
- Wanaka Skake Club - Stage 3 Skate Park Fundrasing
- Erin Simpson Show
- The Sanctuary Day Spa – Dermatological Night
- MAC College Mac Champs
- MAC College Talent Show – MAC STOCK
- Epilepsy Foundation of NZ
- NZ Family & Foster Care Federation INC – film party
- Challenge Wanaka - Team
- Lions Club of Dunedin
- Rotary Dunedin
- Light Up Wanaka
- Bullock Bar - Pub Olympics
- Mac College – Rugby Club Donation
- Southern Reap Rural Education Program – Drinksafe Workshop
- Kahu Youth
- Adaptive Snow Sports
- Bike Wanaka - Track Maintenance Support
We are always looking for new ways to support the community so if you have a cause or opportunity, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.