SALOMON HUCK KNIFE SNOWBOARD 2021Regular price $849.99 Sale price $509.90 Save $340.09
SALOMON HUCK KNIFE SNOWBOARD 2021
Slash, slice, and dice, the versatile Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard 2021 cuts through it all with exhilarating all-terrain performance. This multi-awarded park board winner slays rails and stomp landings without hesitation while executing textbook presses and butters on blunt rocker tips with equal ease. Inlaid carbon rods exhibit explosive ollies and a sintered EQ base provides silky smooth acceleration. Despite its park accolades though, the true popularity of the Huck Knife stems from its ripper all-mountain prowess, boosted by a mid-flexing camber section positioned between the feet enhancing control, speed, and responsiveness, locking in those carves with razor-sharp precision.
- Terrain: Park & Freestyle
- Flex: Medium
- Shape: True Twin
- Quad Camber: This profile is the bees knees! Small rocker sections under the contact points allow for smooth edge to edge transitions and stop the bad kind of hook-ups. Strong camber outside your bindings give the board the most amazing power! Be it turns or ollies, the strength of it is ridiculous! You then stand on a cambered section which only adds to the incredible feel and life of the board. After riding this profile on the Huck Knife, it quickly became my favourite board and I recommended it to anyone from intermediate skill up riding in-resort.
- EQ Rad Sidecut: How to make a board more agile? Put an EQ Rad sidecut on it! A flat edge between your feet means more edge contact for more confidence on your edge. Small radial (think curved) sections blend into another flat section through your contact points. This turns on a dime but won’t leave you feeling bucked around!
- Aspen SLCT Core: Hand selected from FSC Certified sources, this Aspen core is super light and dependable
- Popster: Making the board thicker and thinner is specific places creates extra strength and extra flex in just the right spots. What do you get?? Extra ollie power, smoother edge to edge transitions and more freestyle fun!
- BA MD Triax Fibreglass: medium density to keep the board light and extra lively.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: We’ve taken the edge off! De-tuned from the get-go for catch-free fun.
- Medium Stone Finish: Put some texture on your base! Like the grooves in your tyres, the texture helps to channel water away, smoothing and speeding up the glide!
- Slingshot: Inlaid carbon rods store your energy then release it when you demand it! Like when you ollie, or push your speed to the max.
- Sintered Base: The best base for holding wax and faster sliding.