Burton Gore-Tex Duffey Womens PantsRegular price $449.99 Sale price $314.99 Save $135.00
Sideways snow, puking rain, and howling winds are no match for the Women's Burton GORE‑TEX Duffey Pant. The simple aesthetic, pinnacle storm-proofing, and cozy warmth of lightweight and low-profile THERMOLITE® insulation all combine to make these pants a favorite of our team riders. Complete with zippered cargo pockets and snap-up leg lifts to prevent parking lot abrasion, this versatile pant is an obvious choice for riders who demand ultimate performance and style.
- Gore-Tex two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable and durable. It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside.
- Bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Regular fit is just right: not too baggy or too tight
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk Thermolite® (40g) insulation using 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined, no snag inner thigh vents
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure and zippered hand-warmer pockets