Oakley Plaintiff Squared SunglassesRegular price $229.99 Sale price $206.99 Save $23.00
Oakley Plaintiff Squared Sunglasses
The squared lens shape is a flashback to the '50s, and color-filled stem detailing gives Plaintiff Squared all its contemporary cool. This comfortably lightweight C-5 alloy frame is engineered with leading-edge technologies including High Definition OpticsTM and titanium Mono Shock hinges inspired by the leaf springs of racecars. You'll have all the clarity and comfort you crave, along with an edgy look that earns the icon of original style.
Detailing gives Plaintiff Squared its unique look. Oakley sculpted a shallow channel along the length of the earstems then filled them with color €� a specially chosen hue for each frame color. The frame itself required five metal compounds and a blazing furnace because that's what it takes to achieve the phenomenal strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley C-5 alloy. Maintaining a comfortable fit, the Mono Shock hinges are like shock absorbers, and they allow the stems to hyper-flex when necessary.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm