Oakley Jupiter Carbon SunglassesRegular price $329.90 Sale price $296.91 Save $32.99
Oakley Style Switch Polarized Sunglasses
All the convenience of Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology has been engineered into a lifestyle design, this Oakley first makes High Definition OpticsTM more versatile than ever with one frame. Style Switch lets you adapt your vision and keep up with changing light, just the way you want. Each frame comes with two lens so you can change your lens and change your look based on your mood or your environment.
Oakley made this lifestyle design for medium-size faces, so if most frames feel too big or too small, you just found the perfect fit. It's a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise alignment so High Definition Optics (HDOTM) can give you unrivaled clarity. Each lens set is cut from a single toric shield to achieve the look of a continuous contour, and Polaric Ellipsoid geometry maintains true vision at every angle of view.
Oakley Switchlock Technology makes the process of lens changing quick and hassle-free. It ensures the mounted lenses are held securely in place, and that's how Style Switch maintains impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. With conventional interchangeable lens designs, uneven pressure can distort the lens shape, sending light rays in directions that diminish your vision. Not so with Switchlock Technology because we invented it for the best performance eyewear on the planet, and you're looking at the world's first lifestyle sunglass to take advantage of it.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MatterTM frame material
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PlutoniteTM lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm