Oakley Jupiter Carbon Polarized SunglassesRegular price $389.90 Sale price $350.91 Save $38.99
Oakley Jupiter Carbon Polarized Sunglasses
Optimized with the flexibility and comfort of Twin Shock spring hinges, Jupiter Carbon is our first hybrid design that blends the best of O MatterTM frame material and premium carbon fiber. UnobtainiumTM stem inserts maintain a secure fit that actually increases grip when you perspire, and they're part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment. From the clarity and protection of High Definition OpticsTM to the unrivaled styling of a true Oakley original, this cutting-edge crossbreed of materials and technologies earns its metal icons.
One look at the earstems and people will know you're wearing sunglasses that leave conventional designs in their wake. The layering of carbon fiber is an intricate process, and it puts you on the forefront of both style and innovation. Crafted with dual tines of flexible beta titanium that allows the stems to hyper flex when necessary, the hinges ensure durability meets our uncompromising standards. With the Three-Point Fit of this lightweight sunglass, you'll have comfort that lasts from dawn to dusk.
All four editions of Jupiter Carbon offer the balanced light transmission and reduced glare of IridiumTM lens coating, and two feature Oakley HDPolarized lenses made with an injection molding process that eliminates the haze and visual distortion common with ordinary polarized lenses. No matter which rendition you choose, you'll get pure PlutoniteTM lenses that stop every ray of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
If you need corrective lenses, you're in luck. You can match this frame with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a wide array of colors and performance coatings. Check with your eye care professional about the prescription range and available options.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MatterTM frame material
- Oakley's first hybrid frame utilizing both O Matter & Carbon Fiber materials
- Beta titanium Twin Shock spring hinges allow for flexibility and added comfort
- Carbon fiber layered stems with Unobtanium inserts and metal icons
- HD Polarized Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IridiumTM lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PlutoniteTM lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses