GoPro Hero 5 Session Camera
With its 4K video, one-button simplicity and voice control, HERO5 Session™ may be the ultimate combination of performance and small size. Liquid-smooth image stabilization and rugged, go-anywhere waterproof design help capture life as you live it. Then HERO5 Session can automatically upload footage to your GoPro Plus cloud account, providing easy access on your phone.
Please Note: Memory Cards are not included.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
• A single press of the Shutter button powers the camera on and starts recording automatically.
• Durable by design, HERO5 Session is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing.
• Enjoy hands-free control of your GoPro using simple voice commands.
• HERO5 Session knows what’s up. When mounted upside down, it will automatically capture photos and video right-side up. Small, Compact + Versatile
• Sleek and compact, HERO5 Session captures amazing new perspectives. Connected
• With a GoPro Plus subscription,1 HERO5 Session can automatically upload photos and videos directly to the cloud, for easy viewing, editing and sharing on the go.
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi make it easy to stay connected with GoPro apps, accessories and more.
• Stunning 4K video and 10MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes.
• HERO5 Session captures stunningly smooth video handheld, mounted to your favorite gear, and more.
• HERO5 Session automatically filters out wind noise.
• Advanced image processing provides stunning video and photo quality in low-light conditions.
• Improved audio performance.
• New Time Lapse Video, Night Photo and Night Lapse modes. The Versatile GoPro Family
• Charge HERO5 Session up to 20% faster2 with optional GoPro Supercharger (International Dual-Port Charger).
• Capture life in a whole new way with 30+ GoPro mounts and accessories including Karma™, 3-Way™, Remo and more.
Shipping is free NZ-wide on orders over $50*
*$5 shipping for rural addresses - please select "I need rural delivery" at check out.
When will I receive my Order? - Depending on what it is and how large your order is plays a big part on how long it will take.
Once we receive your order we will get it out to you as soon as possible. Some times the stock can be in our Queenstown store and needs to be brought over to Wanaka to ship out. Small items, once sent are on overnight NZ Post so should be 1-2 business days.
Larger items such as bags, skis, snowboards are sent with PBT and run on a 4-5 business days south island and 7-9 Days North Island. Sometimes these can take up to three weeks to the North Island so please allow time to get to you. These are also subject to delays due to staff shortages / Christmas madness etc. along the chain.
Please keep in mind that if you have a rural address this can add an extra day or two also.
In general, we ship our orders with CourierPost, which we run on a 1-2 day service with pickup at 3pm each day.
Larger items, such as luggage, skis and snowboards, ship on an earlier service with PBT couriers. This is a fully traceable service. (Just to note: if it is a rural delivery, it can take a few more days depending on your local service.)
Want to come collect your order from our store in Wanaka or Queenstown? Great! We will email you when your order is ready to collect. This can take from 2-4 business days depending on what it is.
If you would like a more accurate delivery time then just CONTACT US or give us a call within business hours on 0800 227 374.
All the stock you see online is in New Zealand! Not from somewhere dodgy overseas.
Orders made during the weekend or on public holidays, when couriers do not operate, will be processed on the following business day or soon after.
Online is a crazy business and sometime inventory can get mucked up in the numbers, we may not have the ordered item on hand. If we cannot fulfil your entire order, within the stated time frames, we aim to contact you within 36hrs (Mon-Fri).
Should you not receive an order confirmation or update please check your spam/junk filter in your email as it may have been filtered incorrectly.
If an item ordered is unavailable for shipping, depending on your preference, we will:
Simple: Shipping is FREE for New Zealand orders over $50*
*$5 shipping for rural addresses
We use Courierpost for smaller items and PBT Couriers for larger items. All items are sent on a traceable service and we will email you confirmation when your order is dispatched.
International orders will be calculated after the order has been placed and you will be notified on the cost.
We can offer the best price possible for a traceable, signature service which is targeted for 2-6 business days with a flat rate of $28 to Australia for small items, as most of the orders are under 2KG. If your order is over 2KG, we will contact you to advise of the shipping rate.
International shipping is non-refundable after the items have been sent.
*If your delivery is considered Rural / Urban by DHL or to Tasmania, where additional charges will apply, we will contact you to advise you of this charge. At no point will we change an additional amount without your authorization.
For inquiries about Australian shipping and delivery: CONTACT US
Place orders on-line by adding items to your Shopping Cart and proceeding to Checkout. You can use your credit card via our secure transaction gateway to pay or select to pay or any of our part pay options.
If you prefer to pay by bank deposit, give us a call to arrange it.
If you have questions about merchandise or are looking for something you can't find online, please call us between 10 am and 3pm New Zealand Standard Time (+12GMT) Monday to Friday at 0800 227 374, or CONTACT US.
We ship for FREE within NZ on orders over $50 that are non-rural.
We use Courierpost for smaller items and PBT Couriers for larger items. All items are sent on a Traceable Service and we will email you confirming your order has been dispatched with a tracking number.
International shipping is via DHL Couriers or New Zealand Post.
BaseNZ.com is not responsible for any customs charges or duties incurred, these are the responsibility of the receiver. Please call your local customs office for information. If your international order needs to be returned for a change of size or you change your mind BaseNZ.com is not responsible for return shipping costs. If BaseNZ.com makes a mistake with your international order BaseNZ.com will cover return shipping costs.
NOTE: If you are not in New Zealand or Australia then we do not have a shipping cost option at check out and will notify you will the shipping price once order has been placed.
Sign up to Rider Rewards and earn points every time you make a purchase in store and online.