Burton X-Base Binding 2019-Matte Black-LargeRegular price $649.99 Save $0.00
Burton X-Base Binding 2019
Light as heck and ultra stiff to boot. The Burton X-Base Snowboard Bindings are top shelf in Burton s offering, boasting maximum adjustability from its X-Base system that features a carbon/nylon construction for the best balance between weight savings and response. Asymmetrical straps and FullBED cushioning rounds off the Burton X-Base Snowboard Bindings as your go to for ripping the hardest turns and stomping the gnarliest landings.
Medium-Stiff Flex Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- Lightweight Single Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber / Nylon Composite Blended ESTTM One material throughout the baseplate creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination. Hyper lightweight and responsive.
- Re:Flex Binding System Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3DTM (via Burton Rider Service), and the ChannelTM. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back Simply designed, lightweight and responsive.
- Asym Hammockstrap Featuring the same minimal and seamlessly comfortable design as the Hammockstrap, this asymmetrical pad and spine shape wraps the boot in response. Flip the straps for increased freedom, or run stock for power and support.
- Flex Slider Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
The Burton Re-Flex bindings are compatible with all snowboard brands including the Burton Channel System. If you have a Burton Channel System snowboard or are going to buy one why don't you consider getting the EST version of this binding, they are a match made in snowboarding heaven. Check them out HERE.
Small: Men's boot size: 6-8 // UK 5-7 // Euro 36-41 // Mondo 22-26
Women's boot size: 7-9
Medium: Men's boot size: US 8-11 // UK 7-10 // Euro 41-44 // Mondo 26-29
Women's boot size: 9-11
Large: Men's boot size: US10+ // UK9+ // Euro 43+ // Mondo 28+
Women's boot size: 11+
BaseNZ strive to bring you the best gear we can get our hands on. Sometimes figuring out sizing and the tech can be confusing so here are some gear tips to help you choose the right products. This way you can have the absolute best experience using it. Choose from the guides below or feel free to CONTACT US if you're not into reading so much...
Shipping is free NZ-wide on orders over $50*
*$5 shipping for rural addresses - please select "I need rural delivery" at check out.
When will I receive my Order? - Depending on what it is and how large your order is plays a big part on how long it will take.
Once we receive your order we will get it out to you as soon as possible. Some times the stock can be in our Queenstown store and needs to be brought over to Wanaka to ship out. Small items, once sent are on overnight NZ Post so should be 1-2 business days.
Larger items such as bags, skis, snowboards are sent with PBT and run on a 4-5 business days south island and 7-9 Days North Island. Sometimes these can take up to three weeks to the North Island so please allow time to get to you. These are also subject to delays due to staff shortages / Christmas madness etc. along the chain.
Please keep in mind that if you have a rural address this can add an extra day or two also.
In general, we ship our orders with CourierPost, which we run on a 1-2 day service with pickup at 3pm each day.
Larger items, such as luggage, skis and snowboards, ship on an earlier service with PBT couriers. This is a fully traceable service. (Just to note: if it is a rural delivery, it can take a few more days depending on your local service.)
PICK UP IN STORE OPTION
Want to come collect your order from our store in Wanaka or Queenstown? Great! We will email you when your order is ready to collect. This can take from 2-4 business days depending on what it is.
If you would like a more accurate delivery time then just CONTACT US or give us a call within business hours on 0800 227 374.
All the stock you see online is in New Zealand! Not from somewhere dodgy overseas.
Orders made during the weekend or on public holidays, when couriers do not operate, will be processed on the following business day or soon after.
Online is a crazy business and sometime inventory can get mucked up in the numbers, we may not have the ordered item on hand. If we cannot fulfil your entire order, within the stated time frames, we aim to contact you within 36hrs (Mon-Fri).
Should you not receive an order confirmation or update please check your spam/junk filter in your email as it may have been filtered incorrectly.
If an item ordered is unavailable for shipping, depending on your preference, we will:
- Substitute another product for your order
- Refund or credit your order.
- Ship your order at a later date
- Contact you when the requested item is back in stock
Simple: Shipping is FREE for New Zealand orders over $50*
*$5 shipping for rural addresses
We use Courierpost for smaller items and PBT Couriers for larger items. All items are sent on a traceable service and we will email you confirmation when your order is dispatched.
International orders will be calculated after the order has been placed and you will be notified on the cost.
We can offer the best price possible for a traceable, signature service which is targeted for 2-6 business days with a flat rate of $28 to Australia for small items, as most of the orders are under 2KG. If your order is over 2KG, we will contact you to advise of the shipping rate.
International shipping is non-refundable after the items have been sent.
*If your delivery is considered Rural / Urban by DHL or to Tasmania, where additional charges will apply, we will contact you to advise you of this charge. At no point will we change an additional amount without your authorization.
For inquiries about Australian shipping and delivery: CONTACT US
Place orders on-line by adding items to your Shopping Cart and proceeding to Checkout. You can use your credit card via our secure transaction gateway to pay or select to pay or any of our part pay options.
If you prefer to pay by bank deposit, give us a call to arrange it.
If you have questions about merchandise or are looking for something you can't find online, please call us between 10 am and 3pm New Zealand Standard Time (+12GMT) Monday to Friday at 0800 227 374, or CONTACT US.
We ship for FREE within NZ on orders over $50 that are non-rural.
We use Courierpost for smaller items and PBT Couriers for larger items. All items are sent on a Traceable Service and we will email you confirming your order has been dispatched with a tracking number.
International shipping is via DHL Couriers or New Zealand Post.
BaseNZ.com is not responsible for any customs charges or duties incurred, these are the responsibility of the receiver. Please call your local customs office for information. If your international order needs to be returned for a change of size or you change your mind BaseNZ.com is not responsible for return shipping costs. If BaseNZ.com makes a mistake with your international order BaseNZ.com will cover return shipping costs.
NOTE: If you are not in New Zealand or Australia then we do not have a shipping cost option at check out and will notify you will the shipping price once order has been placed.