We know your privacy is important to you... BASE will not sell, loan, lease, barter or publish your personal information to a third party.
All personal data that we collect will be kept solely for BASE’s business use to either:
(a.) Assist you in your current or future purchases
(b.) Or in analysing sales trends.
No customer data is stored on servers that are accessible to the Internet. And all data is downloaded and deleted from our Web server many times a day.
This site contains links to other sites. BASE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products and services. We collect visitor's contact information including but not limited to addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and financial information.
Order forms, newsletter subscription forms, contest applications and online surveys may ask visitors for contact information (typically your email address) and demographic information (like your postal code, age, or income level).
Contact and demographic information we collect may be used to:
- Process and send you orders.
- Get in touch with you when we need to.
- Tailor your visitor's experience at our site, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences.
- Provide you with information about our company and promotional material from BASE related to promotions we may be running.
- And it may be used to send promotional material from some of our partners -- but only if we think you will love it!
You may opt-out of receiving this information whenever you wish.
Financial information (account or credit card numbers) that is collected by BASE is used to bill you for products and services. It is not used in any other way.
We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (typically the customer's email address) and demographic information (like your postal code, age, or income level).
We use contact data from our contests to:
- Send users promotional material from BASE and at times, some of our partners. (When partners receive your information, it will be disclosed as such.)
- Contact you when necessary (i.e. when you win a contest.)
You may opt-out of receiving future contest-related mailings at any time.
Our checkout process uses a secure website to process your private payment details. Our credit card processor is DPS, one of the biggest and most trusted processors in New Zealand. They process your transaction and at no time do we at Base NZ store your credit card details on our servers.
Cookies are only used for session management and no information is given to third parties.