G3 Pivot PoleRegular price $279.99 Save $0.00
The PIVOT features superior packability and strength combined to create the ultimate packable pole for split boarding and backcountry travel.
Optimized user experience comes from the finishing details in any design. PIVOT poles wrap around the handle and lock into place when packed, making it super easy to fit into your backpack or cleanly attach them to the outside. This nesting feature gives a secure finish when packed which is ideal for splitboarders and for travel.
The lightweight aluminum construction of the PIVOT is engineered for strength and durability. The design of the poles improves on stiffness and power over other folding poles for a stronger downhill performance when needed.
Splitboarders have different needs in regards to bindings and transitions when skinning. The extended utility tab at the nose is the perfect tool for manipulating your bindings on the fly with a shape that allows for the pushing or pulling specific to splitboard bindings. For certain bindings it is easier to use the basket to do this job, so the PIVOT basket is dialed in to do just that and keep you moving uphill.
The PIVOT features an extended soft and comfortable foam grip with a dual-density plastic upper for precision in grip and handling. The extended foam and the yellow rings along the shaft make it super easy to select more than one hand position when traversing. The rings also speed up transitions by giving something to pull against when locking the pole into place.
- Secure Packing : Poles wrap around the handle and lock into place with magnets
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Grip designed for Comfort and utility with extended soft and comfortable foam grip
- Dual-density plastic upper for precision in grip and handling
- Extended Foam and the yellow rings along offer multiple hand positions
- When folded, the PIVOT Poles are only 35cm (Short) or 38.5cm (Long)
- Convert to summer trekking use with Magnetic Trekking Basket