K2 Curfew Snowboard Boot 2012
Asymmetrical articulating cuff. Its difficult to say but easy to tweak. The Curfew is all out freestyle driven Lace-up design. Softer flex, Conda™ adjustable, Harshmellow™ cush and Intuition™ heat molded comfortable. Stacked for the jib party.
K2 Curfew Boot Tech:
- Boa Conda Boots Technology - Fit on the fly - The patented K2 CONDA System allows you to tighten, loosen or adjust your liner on-the-fly – from outside of the boot! The first time you try this, you’ll wonder how you ever rode without it.
- Harshmellow Boots Technology - HEELS REJOICE - Formulated for long lasting impact absorption and vibration killing, the same Harshmellow material used in boards and bindings can be found in our boots. Integrated in the heel and forefoot areas of our top boots, minimizing rebound and making landings softer and more controlled.
- Vibram Boots Technology - Legendary durability & grip - Known for their deep heritage in the outdoor footwear industry, Vibram outsoles provide the absolute best in tread performance. Focusing on lightweight, superior grip and long lasting durability these exclusive designs and rubber compounds can't be topped.
- Boa Partnership Boots Technology - 10 years of boa® history - K2 introduced Boa® lacing systems to the snowboard market 10 years ago and now, more than ever, K2’s decade of partnership with Boa® is a stand out advantage. For 2011 we continue to lead the charge, featuring our exclusive K2 Boa® CONDA, low-friction, low-profile guides, Boa® H2 reel closures, as well as many other advancements within each Boa®-equipped model. K2 continues to offer the most progressive, comfortable and fastest Boa® systems on the market.
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D Boots Technology - Superior heel hold and refined comfort • A blend of high and standard density thermo-forming Ultralon® foam
• Internal/external “J” bars for increased heel hold
• Fast-In™ liner lacing system
• 3D molded EVA insole with HARSHMELLOW pods